Client Services Trainee
We are looking for for a Client Services Trainee to join us, in September 2020, to provide assistance within the Accounts and Audit department in the preparation of statutory accounts and audits. This will include:
- Helping produce high quality, clear and logical accounts and audit working papers, writing up evidence of the work done and the results obtained.
- Inputting data to the software accounting system and keep the database up to date with job stage.
- Use the client database to produce accounts.
We’re always looking for talented, outgoing individuals to join our Tax, Accounts and Audit teams
If you are ACCA / ACA or CTA / ATT qualified and have the following qualities, we want to hear from you!
- Passionate about providing excellent client service
- Good relationship building skills
- Team oriented
Here’s what we can offer you in return:
- Career progression, education and development
- One of the UK’s best places to work
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- A day off for your birthday
- Bonus scheme
- An exciting social calendar
- Opportunity to take time to work with your favourite charity
- Pension scheme