Our guest blogger Debbie Cohen, HR guru, shares why Inspire should be your next employer!
You may be surprised to hear that one of Bournemouth’s most forward-thinking companies is, wait for it… an accountancy firm…
Yep, you heard right. Bournemouth-based accountancy and business advisory firm, Inspire, have carved an award-winning, industry-leading path that is unique in the accountancy industry. And that’s why they’re making such a splash.
And now they’re looking for more talent.
With a handpicked team of 42 exceptional professionals, Inspire have their feelers out for qualified Tax Advisers and Corporate Finance Advisers, who will join their dynamic and passionate team to help support the firm’s niche audience of ambitious and driven entrepreneurs.
Since their inception in 2004, Inspire has flexed, grown and blasted itself into the marketplace, surviving and thriving to become one of the UK’s most exciting faces in the industry. And with their ever-growing lineup of inspirational events, they’re certainly attracting the best and brightest professionals in the accountancy world.
The fantastic thing about Inspire is their incredibly inclusive, friendly and open culture, which has nurtured a dedicated and proactive team who are given every opportunity to develop their skills and realise their ambitions. Indeed, it is Inspire’s philosophy that the firm is nothing without its team, and therefore nurturing every employee is paramount to success.
As well as the usual benefits offered by other companies, Inspire offer so much more:
- Inspirational entrepreneurial client base
- Individual training opportunities and a career plan that’s reviewed yearly
- Bespoke in-house training exclusively for team members and bespoke to career plan
- Day off for birthday
- CSR days
- Summer fun days
- Annual micro adventures which have included climbing Snowdonia and camping on Brownsea Island
- Ad hoc staff lunches and social events throughout year
- Work/life balance – no working 50+ hours per week or weekends
- Reward & Recognition package developed according to staff wishes
- Attendance of Entrepreneurs’ Conference each year
- Bonus scheme
- Opportunities to work in different areas and on projects – i.e. cross-team work experience
It’s no wonder the team spirit at Inspire is addictive. And it’s no wonder the firm has won industry award after industry award, putting Bournemouth firmly on the map in the accountancy world.
It’s safe to say Inspire have taken the accountancy industry, given it a massive shake, and produced a business that turns heads. And now they’re offering a fantastic opportunity to be part of the movement.
If you’re looking to be a part of an award-winning advisory firm, then please contact Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org for an initial discussion and visit our opportunities page for more information on our current vacancies.