Inspire is committed to protecting your privacy and has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the website at URL: www.inspireaccountants.co.uk
- Inspire does not disclose visitors’ information to third parties.
- Any information that you provide us with, whether it be business or personal information (such as your name or address), cannot be seen by third parties.
- This site may at times contain links to other, third party websites; Inspire Professional Services Limited is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
- This privacy statement is not presented as a legally binding contract.
Information We Collect and Use
There are sections in our website where we may ask you to register in order to gain access to high value documents, or to be able to download various items, or to make contact with Inspire. Any information you provide will remain the secured property of Inspire Professional Services Limited. Under no circumstances will it be sold or rented to any third party. Inspire may, however, use your contact information to send you any information you have specifically requested or any other information or news about our company and services. Your details maybe used in an aggregated form for marketing analysis of our website traffic.
In addition to any personal information you may provide, Inspire Professional Services Limited may, on occasion use software or other tools that enable the collection of relevant technical information, for example the IP address (Internet protocol) (IP), the operating system deployed on your computer, the browser used for access, various traffic patterns, as well as the address of any referring websites. Inspire Professional Services Limited always traces how a visitor arrives at the Inspire website, however we will not attempt to gather information from websites that you have visited prior to visiting the Inspire website.
Use of Personal Information
Inspire may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To enable you to use the site without repeatedly entering passwords or logins.
- To provide information or services that you have requested.
- To help us manage our content to ensure it is relevant and appropriate to you.
- To alert you to company news, events, new services and other updated information from Inspire Professional Services Limited.
Hyperlinks to Other Websites:
- Inspire may provide links on our site that direct to external, third party websites.
- We have no control over the content other sites, nor the usage of information they gather.
- We recommend that you always review the privacy policies at any third party sites you visit; they may not follow the same policies as us.
This site gives users the following options to discontinue receiving future communications by any of the following means:
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your request to be unsubscribed from a specific list.
- In writing to: Inspire Professional Services Limited, 37 Commercial Road, Poole, Dorset BH14 0HU.
- You can call our us on this telephone number: 0800 0776410
The Inspire website may use a “session cookie” to identify your browser “session” as you move between pages on the website and perform activities. The website cookie allows our website to recognise each subsequent request from your browser as being the same browser that made the initial request to our website.
By knowing that each subsequent request is related to the first, our website is able to track your actions as you move around the website and to provide interactive features. By analysing how our website is being used in general, we can improve the website experience for future visitors. Should you experience any problems in using our website, our website developers may be able to use this information to track down your specific “user journey” and investigate and fix any issues that might arise.
Cookies are a very small text file that is stored on your device (for example, your PC or your phone) by your web browser. It contains a simple text code that your browser sends back to our website each time you browse to a new page. This allows the website to look up your specific session and associate data for that session with your browser. The data itself is not stored in your cookie but on the server(s) operating the website.
Each page on our website is generated by a sophisticated Content Management System (CMS). This system may provide a number of interactive features where your experience may be tailored according to your past activity on the website. Such features require the “session cookie” to operate. As we improve our website over time, more advanced features may be added that also require a “session cookie” to operate.
Google Analytics collects information anonymously; it reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. The cookies store information such as the number of visits to the website and what site referred the visitor to the web page. We use the information to view reports about how visitors interact with the website and to help us improve the website. A different set of cookies is used for each website, and visitors are not tracked across multiple sites.
Information about these cookies and how to reject or delete them: www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html and www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ads/#toc-analytics
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
How to control and delete cookies
You may restrict or block the cookies which are set by the Inspire website, or any other website, through your browser settings.
To find out more about cookies and how to manage them, visit: www.aboutcookies.org
Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of the Inspire website.