This person will provide assistance within the Tax Department in relation to both personal tax and corporation tax compliance work. This will include supporting management and the team as a whole to help ensure the department runs smoothly and efficiently.
This is a vital role to act as the face of Inspire. As part of this role you will be required to greet clients coming into the business, maintain the reception area, along with providing admin support to the business. You will be expected to deliver exceptional client service and will require excellent social skills along with excellent attention to detail.
We’re always looking for talented, outgoing individuals to join our Tax, Accounts and Audit teams
If you are ACCA / ACA or CTA / ATT qualified and have the following qualities, we want to hear from you!
- Passionate about providing excellent client service
- Good relationship building skills
- Team oriented
Here’s what we can offer you in return:
- Career progression, education and development
- One of the UK’s best places to work
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- A day off for your birthday
- Bonus scheme
- An exciting social calendar
- Opportunity to take time to work with your favourite charity
- Pension scheme